This Personal data processing policy defines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data of Cargo Trans (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
This Operator's policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can receive about website visitors https://mhv.store
This page is used to inform visitors about our rules for the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information. If you choose to use our services, you consent to the collection and use of information in connection with this policy. The personal information we collect is used to inform the user by sending emails, a callback to the client
The Operator may process the following personal data of the User:
- Email address
- Phone numbers
The above data are united by the general concept of Personal data in the further text of the Policy
Legal grounds for processing Personal data
- The Operator processes the User's Personal data only if they are filled in and/or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the website https://mhv.store . By filling out the appropriate forms and/or sending their Personal data to the Operator, the User agrees with this Policy
- The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending an email to the Operator to info@MHV.store address marked "Refusal to receive notifications about new products and services and special offers"
The Operator ensures the safety of Personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to the Personal data of unauthorized persons. But remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% safe and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security
The period of processing of Personal data is unlimited.
- The User can receive any clarifications on issues of interest concerning the processing of his Personal data by contacting the Operator by e-mail to info@MHV.store
- This document will reflect any changes to the Operator's Personal data processing policy. The Policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version
- The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at the https://mhv.store/privacy